- Express gratitude
- Stay loyal to the brand
- Be of value
It is in that spirit this post was created. Be sure to stay with it through the 3rd main section, “Be of value”.
The Plan Canvas team is grateful to a large number of individuals and businesses this year for a variety of reasons. We are appreciative of every single one of them, but some of those deserving special acknowledgement include:
- Scott Burgess and Chris Brennan of Jonas Fitness, a fitness club management software solutions provider
- Brad Downen of Gartner, a global research and advisory firm providing insights, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service and Support, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain functions across the world
- Jake Cohen of The Ohio State University’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Best of Student Startup (BOSS) competition
- Vincent Lewis of the University of Dayton’s L. William Crotty Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Jennifer Ware and Ashley Hall of Wright State University’s New Media Incubator
- Franklin University and Urbana University
- Julie and Lance White of FRW Studios
- Bob Sager of Spearpoint Solutions
- Justin Weller of TrueChat
- Mark Shary of Tamarind Hill Entrepreneurial Growth Capital
- Rich Tafel of The Church of the Holy City and of Raffa Social Capital Advisors
Stay Loyal to the Brand
The Plan Canvas software was founded on a mission to help others be more successful. At its core, that is what it is all about. It is digitalized central hub for what is important to you and your business. It gets you organized. It is a method to define what success means to you, in your terms, lay out targets and a plan for getting there, and managing that plan by measuring progress and making appropriate adjustments – on-going, in a simplified, logical fashion.
Our team wishes you and yours great success in whatever it is you endeavor. To that end…
Be of Value
…just for visiting our website and reading this blog, we are offering a holiday season gift from our team to yours.
We are serious about our mission, and so, from now through December 31, 2018, email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with free limited engagement consulting services and a free 3-month subscription to Plan Canvas. Depending on the size of your business, that is minimally a combined $200 value.
No Strings Attached – None
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Plan Canvas. We hope you take us up on this offer, and wish you the very best!